- BangPain Palace, Thailand by Vichaya Pop / 500px
- Palacio Bang Pa-In, Tailandia.
- Romantic Bath by PhoenixRider / 500px
- Bath, Reino Unido.
T’s senior market editor rounds up the most memorable happenings both on and off the runways.
It’s a Barbie world
Jeremy Scott set the shock-value bar high in February when he sent SpongeBob SquarePants and Ronald McDonald down Moschino’s fall/winter 2014 runway. So the Barbies he created for spring/summer 2015 were anything but startling. With attention-seeking street-style stars already donning the pink leather Moto jacket and skirt and flashing the mirror iPhone case, it’s clear many of his fans are excited to dress like their childhood style icons.
A Pharrell performance
The fashion set let loose on Saturday night at a Pharrell Williams concert. The man about town performed nearby at Mediolanum Forum, where some editors took a break from the fashion circuit to just let loose and get happy.
Ver la entrada original 547 palabras más
- McWay Falls by Kotomi Ito / 500px
- Cascadas McWay, Parque Estatal Julia Pfeiffer Big Sur, California.
- Wonderful nature by Enes Crvčanin / 500px
- Un lago en Sjenica, Serbia.